How do I install the theme?
There are two ways to install the WordPress theme. One is with the help of FTP and another is using WordPress Administration Panel.
Let™s have a glimpse below to find out the ways to install the theme.
Installing VIA WORDPRESS ADMINISTRATION PANEL
- Log onto the WordPress Admin area
- Click on Appearance panel, then Themes
- Click on Add New button at the top (once you reach the themes page)
- Use the Search or Filter options or sub-menu to find a theme
- Click on the Upload Theme ( in order to upload the Theme to the website)
- Click on the Browse button to upload a zipped copy of the Theme (that you have earlier downloaded)
Installing VIA FTP Manually
- Unzip theme file (Remember: do not change the folder™s name)
- Create a directory to save that Theme in the wp-content/themes directory that is provided by WordPress
- Upload the Theme files to the new directory which is on your host server
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard
- Navigate to Appearance > Themes and then click on the Activate link in order to activate the installed theme